Just five years after moving to Birmingham, Ala., in December of 1993 and becoming a minority owner of then-Roebuck Honda, Tom Brannon and his best friend Dave Obrecht partnered in 1998 to become the controlling owners of the dealership.
Brannon, who spent years in the Midwest and west coast, began his automotive career in Albuquerque, N.M., in 1970. That’s why when you enter the showroom at Brannon Honda, you are met with a first-generation 1972 Honda Civic, for in the 1970s the journey began.
Brannon Honda is a family-owned dealership of over 70 employees, with Tom’s sons Ben and Patrick handling the day-to-day operations. Each employee at Brannon Honda is trained to assure one simple primary goal is met: “Satisfy the Customers”
· Tom Brannon and family move to Birmingham, while Tom became a minority owner of then-Roebuck Honda.
· Tom Brannon and best friend Dave Obrecht partner to become the controlling owners of Roebuck Honda.
· Dealership changes name from Roebuck Honda to Brannon Honda. Tom Brannon’s sons Ben and Patrick become more involved, ensuring a Brannon could always be found at the dealership!
· Day-to-day operations are turned over to Tom Brannon’s sons Ben and Patrick Brannon.
· Construction begins on the all-new Brannon Honda, while the employees of Brannon Honda worked out of trailers as the dealership continued to sell cars off the lot.
· Vice President of American Honda National Sales Dick Szamborski presents a Building Achievement Award to Brannon Honda.
· The all-new Brannon Honda becomes a reality as construction is completed, showcasing where the family tradition of satisfying customers with unparalleled service continues.
· Joined by family, friends and dignitaries from the City of Birmingham and American Honda, Brannon Honda celebrated the official grand opening of their new facility off I-59 just east of downtown Birmingham.
Please review our extensive Honda inventory of cars, trucks and SUV's, including the Honda Civic, Accord and Pilot. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.
As with all Brannon Honda departments, our service department also strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance, such as oil changes to major repairs, our Honda trained professionals at Brannon Honda are here to service your vehicle. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and accessories departments in the automotive industry.
Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Brannon Honda, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our facility. We have one of the largest Honda parts inventories in Alabama. If by the slim chance we don’t have the Honda part you are searching for, we can get it the next day if ordered before 3 p.m. CT.
Our online dealership was created with the satisfaction of our customers in mind, and to enhance the buying experience for each customer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or come by and see us!
AL Honda dealership has an ever-changing selection of vehicles to choose from.
We proudly serve AL Honda customers and those new and used car customers from the surrounding areas.
Brannon Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Brannon Honda believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, AL Honda customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Honda vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Brannon Honda is conveniently located in , . Call us at to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.