Schedule Your Test Drive Today
We're giving away $5,000 every month to a lucky customer that schedules and completes a test drive at Brannon Honda. You can come in today to test drive a new Civic, Accord, CR-V, Pilot or any one of our popular new Honda vehicles.
We recently had our first $5,000 winner! Check out the video below to see the drawing and see our winner pick up her check. You could be our next winner! Fill out the form to the right and take one of our brand new Hondas for a test drive!
Read the full rules and regulations below for more information.
To request a test drive please fill out the information below.
$5KTestDrive Promotion Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS AT 12:00:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME (“CST”) ON THE FIRST DAY OF EACH CALENDAR MONTH AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. CST ON THE LAST DAY OF THE SAME CALENDAR MONTH (THE “CONTEST PERIOD”). CONTEST WILL BE DONE MONTHLY AND ONE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM EACH MONTH. CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ALABAMA, WHO ARE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. CONTEST CONDUCTED THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2014.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN CONTEST. To Enter to Win, you must schedule and participate in a test drive at Brannon Honda and fill out necessary forms including a valid email address to be entered into the drawing. Limit one (1) Entry per household, per calendar month. For the purpose of this Contest, a “month” shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. CST on the first day of the calendar month to 11:59:59 p.m. CST on the last day of the calendar month. The Brannon Honda (“Sponsor”) computer is the official time keeping device for this contest. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
2. PRIZES: This Contest will consist of one monthly winner. The monthly prize winner will receive:
1 - $5,000 check Made payable to contest winner
Sponsor is not responsible for any expenses associated with the prize. Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules. Additional expenses, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes may not be transferred. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no substitutions or cash equivalents or other forms of redemption will be made. Winner agrees to accept the prize “as is” and entrants hereby acknowledge that sponsor may require the contest winner to complete an IRS W9 Form before prize fulfillment. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of entries received.
3. DRAWING: One monthly winner will be chosen among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. The winner will be notified by email and telephone call. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. Winner must pick up prize from Brannon Honda within 30 days of being chosen as the winner. If Sponsor cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. By entering, contestants agree that the decisions of Sponsor are final. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize associated with that winner shall be forfeited and will be un-awarded. Winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”). Winner will be required to allow Brannon Honda to use his/her name and may be asked to appear in commercials, photographs and advertisements.
4. ELIGIBILITY: CONTEST is open only to legal residents of Alabama, who are 19 years of age or older as of the date of entry and must present a valid driver’s license when picking up prize. Employees, officers and directors of Brannon Honda, Honda Motor Company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win. Winner will not be eligible for twelve (12) months to enter contest again.
5. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. Any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Additional rules and regulations may apply.
6. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, its promotions partners and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such companies’ officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Administrator in its sole discretion may for any reason and without notice to entrants change the Promotions Official Rules and will post such changes conspicuously at Sponsor’s location at the time they become effective.
10. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsors on account of technical problems or mail delays or any combination thereof.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama or the appropriate State Court located in Alabama; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Alabama or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Alabama.
12. SPONSOR: Brannon Honda.
13. Winner: A list of winners can be obtained by visiting the following official sites of Brannon Honda: http://www.brannonhonda.com/.